Tuesday 12 March 2013

Various kinds of graphic design programs for textile design

Today I attended lecture and  Simon Wilson from October Studio. He gave a lecture about the textile graphic programs and the professional work. At first, I was daunted by so many kinds of programs which look very complicates.Because I am just beginning use Nedgraphics colour reduction and repeat programs. However, I was quite excited about to know such convenient programs that have a lot of functions to make awesome artworks. I think Nedgraphics programs are brilliant!! It helps to save time and promote creativity. 
There are lists of the graphic programs which can be used for textile design. 


  • Jacquard Pro
  • Dobby Pro
  • Catalog Creator
  • Weavegate
  • Easy map Creator
  • Printing Studio
  • Texcelle
  • Color reduction and cleaning
  • Design and repeat
  • Easy coloring

For more information visit Nedgraphics website.
There are a lot more programs.
If I can use those programs then I can save so much time to work.
But, unfortunately I couldn't find any tutorial books or resources except some youtube resources. 
Here I am going to link that I found.

















No comments:

Post a Comment