Wednesday 13 March 2013

My latest project







I'd like to show my latest project which is still in progress. But a few weeks ago I had presentation of my project in my class. My title is Hope, Wish and Dream. Why I have choose this title is that when people start in new house or remodeled house, they wish good luck or everything is going well. 
I approached those words (Hope,Wish and Dream) symbolism and found some motifs.
There are a lot of different symbolic motifs, however I choose  Koi fish, Bamboo tree    and lotus motif which are the most interesting for me. 

Here are the pages of my presentation!


I really like River Luna's works, especially abstract details. And I  came up with American indian patterns.
Sources from: River Luna Etsy
I also like Jason Ratliff's ideas of illustrations which are witty. And on the way to uni I found that poster(rignt pic) that the effect of overlapping photographs in the mosaic's fraction  is quite interesting.
Jason Ratliff Resource
Based on the abstract detail I experimented with watercolour and fine line pen.



















No comments:

Post a Comment